background

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Have I told you how Awesome ADAM is?

Before
Notice the very LARGE space framed in for the TV... sneaky Adam. Very sneaky
Look at the progress on our basement!  I don't think this is your typical "do it yourself" kind of basement finish.  Adam seems to be a pro at this, and never ceases to impress and amaze me with what he seems to be able to do. In my head I was imagining some walls, carpet, and a bathroom.  But Adam has been adding closets, built-ins, a bar, and isn't missing any opportunities to make use of every space.  We have been stealing ideas off of pinterest, and making some great deals off of craiglslist (like this wine cooler that we purchased for $25!). Boy nothings more exciting than a good deal!  And my special trick for not freaking out at the cost of construction??? Just don't go with Adam when he buys all the materials! Simple. :)  Until it comes time to pay the credit card bill... hmmmm



Adam's work buddy, taking a cookie break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment