background

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Apple'd out

I haven't been able to blog for the past month because our laptop quit working. It wasn't too much of a shocker. We purchased it 5 years ago, and it was basically the cheapest laptop that Nebraska Furniture Mart carried. It had been pretty fickle the whole time we owned it.
Back in October we purchased an iPad, and have absolutely loved it. Last month we went ahead and replaced both our cell phones with iphones... and were very pleased. So when the laptop bit the dust, we seized the opportunity and bought ourselves a new iMac! We have completed the apple circle, and our bank account has a bit of a dent in it now :) but that is neither here nor there (I think I might make it my mission to see how many times I can work that saying into my blog posts...)
ANYHOO, we are both excited to learn about our new apple systems, figuring out what all they are capable of doing. So maybe we will see some improvement in my blog posts too???

No comments:

Post a Comment