background

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pity Party

Here's what is going on in my little world.  
Jack Jack loves me, I am his Mom.




But he likes Adam MORE.

No fair!  I know he's only 2 but this is kinda rude.  You can't play favorites, because I am selfish and it hurts my feelings.  Plus I'm up against the impossible; Adam is funnier, more exciting, more playful, better looking (wait that shouldn't matter).  So here's my options
A) Carry skittles around in my pocket and use to my advantage
B) Suck it up, be a good Mom and be happy that Adam is an amazing husband and Dad.

Well this sucks, the correct answer is obvious.  I guess this is where being a mom gets tough, when they start hurting your feelings and there's nothing you can do about it.  The good news? When Adam is at work Jack and I have a blast together because he has no choice but to play with me :) haha... 
Despite my pity fest, I'm thankful for what I got. Really really unbelievably thankful.
  (But will take your pity anyways).
See, don't they look guilty for being "best friends"

1 comment:

  1. Jack Wilder LOVES his Mama!! I LOVE his Mama. Kids do this at this age....you'll be his favorite next week.

    ReplyDelete