background

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Baby Bump

 Oh my, how fast you forget what you used to look like.  Even in this picture I felt HUGE. I had already gained nearly 10 pounds.That's the face I'm making the "I've gained 10 pounds and this is how I feel about it" face.  Don't judge.
Christmas time and hitting the halfway mark.
Ummmm I think I outgrew that shirt a few weeks back. Not sure you always see things clearly when your 'el preggo'.  You look in the mirror and think "It still fits!!!" No, sorry it doesn't.  But whatever makes you feel good.
Third Trimester! Passed the 20 pound weight gain mark (closer to 25 to be exact) but hanging in there.
It's hard to believe as I write this that we have 6 weeks or less till our new baby arrives (assuming he/she doesn't torture me and make us wait longer!).  Will it be a boy? Maybe we will be shocked and it IS a little girl?  Can it possibly be as cute as Jack?  So much anticipation in waiting, but that's what makes it fun. Whoever you are... we love you already. God has created you and given you to us, and I am thankful. More than thankful, but unable to put it into words.  I am excited for our family to grow, to see the dynamics change, and I can't wait to see the crazy things you'll do and funny things you'll say.  Meanwhile we're living it up as a family of 3. Enjoying the ease of one kiddo.  See you soon Baby :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are blogging!! And you are adorable and tiny...25lbs? I gain 40. It's hot.

    ReplyDelete