background

Friday, April 6, 2012

If I loved him any more I might explode

While I am on a roll, why not introduce Jack-Jack.  Jack turned 2 and 1/2 last month. It is shocking to me.  He manages to become funnier, cuter, smarter, more engaging, curious, and independent every single day. Even the little things amaze me, like now he can open any door in the house. He has the freedom to turn the lights on and off. He can choose to wear rain boots and army underwear.
 He drags his step stool all over the house so he can "do it himself".  He has an insane knack for puzzles, seems to memorize books after the first time you read them, and has an interesting way of re-telling events of the day. All things seem to be funnier when told by a two year old.  He plays pretend with his stuffed animals, talks for them, makes them dance and sing, and then throws them down the stairs. I've told him that this probably hurts their feelings... he didn't believe me and continues to throw them down the stairs. What can you do?  If I loved him any more I might explode. Really, don't doubt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment