background

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Beginning

Holy crap here we go.  Believe it or not it took me an insane amount of time just to figure out how to get this thing started (I know it doesn't even look very good). BUT it's the thought that counts... at this point anyway. I am hoping with time and practice that this blog will evolve. I am diving into very unfamiliar territory for me.  As I said above, I am NOT creative. I don't cook meals from scratch, I don't sew, and you won't find me posting exciting homemade crafts that belong in a magazine.  You WILL find pictures of the best looking kid you've ever seen. You will read funny stories (at least I think they are funny), you will see our family grow, and you can enjoy the ups and downs, adventures, and insignificant details that make up our life.  This is the beginning... welcome to our "Memories in the Making".




Just a few photos of our son, Jack Wilder Schwatken, to get you hooked.  (seeing as how the lame appearance of our blog will most likely not be that intriguing)

1 comment: