background

Sunday, June 24, 2012

SMILES

 I have been waiting for baby girl to smile at me for weeks.  Endless hours of holding, cuddling, rocking, and nursing her without any clear recognition.  She would smile at the pictures on the wall, or the curtains, or even other people it seemed... but not me.  That is until TODAY!!! (6 weeks and 4 days old)









Nona woke up happy as a clam this morning and spent nearly an hour smiling and talking to me.  Well this just figures, because I go back to work tomorrow morning.  POOP. But that is okay, because I know we are at the very beginning of an exciting ride.  Everyday it's gonna be something new. I LOVE it, I am excited to see her personality unfold, to see her learn about her world, to explore, and play.  This is going to be a FUN and WILD ride, and I think we are ready for it!
Nonajane Susanne, we LOVE you, and are so excited to play with you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh!...these are just too cute! So glad she smiled at YOU!!! Does this mean we don't have to get her glasses now??

    ReplyDelete