background

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My apology to Jack

So awhile back I posted about my frustration with potty training Jack.  Well I feel I owe him an apology. It's almost as if he knew I publicly ridiculed him... and he deserves to have his name cleared in the books.  It probably wasn't more than a week after I made that post that he looked at me and said "I feel like a big boy now."  Which was apparently his way of telling me,  "I am going to use the potty now AND in my perfectionist way I will no longer be having accidents".  It turns out my son IS smarter than a puppy.  I knew it :) I never should have doubted him. Now when he is older and reads thru these... he will know that I have apologized, and how proud I am of him now and always.  I love you Jack Wilder Schwatken.
You're a pretty awesome big brother


You're so much fun
and you're too cool for words.


No comments:

Post a Comment