background

Monday, September 3, 2012

Baby Nona is 3 months old!




Tummy time on our camping trip
blurry, but she was laughing up a storm with Papa
A few weeks ago we were at the park. Jack was running around playing, and Nona was on her playmate enjoying the weather. I saw some little girls running around and  I looked at Nona and thought "I can't imagine who you are going to be.  A little NonaJane running around... what will that be like?"  Isn't it odd that even with her here, I still long to know her better...to know the future.  Why do I long for the future, but at the same time long for everything to stay exactly the same? Time always seems to be my enemy.  NonaJane is already over 3 months old, and I can't believe how much she is changing.  But to be honest I'm a little glad to have seen some time go by... I feel lucky to have survived the second month of life her life.  It was a rough one.  She was fussy, and demanding, and a little opinionated at times.  Not that it is her fault,  she is a baby after all.  I am pretty sure her stomach was the root of her problem.  She always seemed uncomfortable and gassy.  I took dairy out of my diet which I really believe helped her.  Now she is HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! I am loving every bit of it! She smiles all the time, she laughs at everything, she has the CUTEST dimples and loves to show them.  She is rolling up on her sides... rolls over occasionally, grabbing anything that comes near her hands, and bringing stuff to her mouth.  She hasn't really figured out how to let go of things yet... and she has taken out quite a bit of my hair with her death grip.  When nursing she will stop and smile or laugh at me, which is a nice little thank you :)  She has definitely found her voice too. She coos up a storm, and throws a squeal in every now and then for good measure.   It seems like she is nearly twice her original size, and getting cuter everyday.


Starting to have good head control!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment