background

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

30!

My mom brought me a celebratory balloon! The children played with it like monkeys. Worth every penny
I did it. I turned 30 and didn't shed a tear. We had a pretty good day. Had a lovely family breakfast at Burger King.  I chose this so that we wouldn't have to sit, order, and wait for food.  We were the only ones there, and we still had to order, sit, and wait and wait and wait for our food.  Weird right? Whatever, it was good and the kids got crowns which made it seem extra special and fancy shmancy.  From there we headed over to the 'great mall of the great plains' which lack anything great but maybe the Bath and Bodyworks Outlet store ( I like some yummy smelling soaps).  But the theater in the mall was showing Despicable Me 2 at 11:00 AM.  I have recently become obsessed with Despicable Me and was very excited to see it.  The theater was EMPTY and we were soooo excited.  Come to find out the movie didn't really start till 11:15, and a few other families showed up at 11:13.  Luckily they had kids too, so hopefully NonaJane wandering around the theater wasn't too annoying for them.  At one point she even walked out in front of the screen. I was too embarrassed to walk out there and get her, and since she was shorter than the screen and not really casting a shadow I instead chose to act like she wasn't mine. HAHA not sure I pulled it off.
NonaJane is just screaming because she can see the cake. and lacks any shred of patience :)
Adam headed to work at 2, and my mom came over to spend the afternoon with us.  She brought me a french silk pie, yummy.  And some new swimsuits for our upcoming vacation! bummer on the vacation part not working out but I think I look lovely in them at our neighborhood pool. (look at me looking on the bright side right?!)
Adam also got me some flowers and a really ridiculous card that said "hey, nice butt!" on the inside.  So if Jack goes about commenting on the niceness of ones butt.. it is Adam's fault.

Who takes a picture like this? Adam does



NonaJane attempting to eat the whole piece.. in one bite. Jack on the other hand ate one small bite and lost interest.

Our movie going experience

No comments:

Post a Comment