background

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The makeover

I forgot to post pictures of the updated living room!  After much searching thru craigslist for a couch… I became hopeless and purchased a new one. I kept finding people trying to sell couches for MORE than you could buy it for at Nebraska Furniture Mart. Otherwise the couches just seemed dirty or dingy. We did find the coffee table on craigslist though.  I am LOVING the new couch, and have even found some time to sit on it!  It not only looks good, but is very comfy! Is it bad that my couch costed more than my car??? (that's not saying much if you read my last post… ya know the one about the 1,000 dollar car?)  anyhow, it wasn't much more than the car…. but nonetheless seems very weird.

The pictures seem blurry… and I need to make some tie backs for the new curtains.

The wall color comes across strange in this picture too. It really is more of a natural earthy grey color


NonaJane wearing an outfit my mother sewed for me when I was her age!
NonaJane being her usual self… in the cute outfit my mother made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment